The GO1 Velpic plugin enables a one way sync of SCORM lesson content from a GO1 account to Velpic.
Setup GO1 Velpic Plugin
This is the process for setting up the plugin. To setup the plugin you will need access to the GO1 plugin feature in Velpic and an active GO1 portal.
1. Goto Admin -> Integration in Velpic and choose Plugins
2. Click "Add Plugin"
3. Choose the GO1 option
4. Enter a name for your plugin and click the "Add" button
5. Click the "connect to GO1" button
6. Enter the credentials to your GO1 portal (these will not be saved by Velpic)
7. You will now be shown a list of portals to authorise. Choose the portal that you want connected.
8. Click the "Authorize Velpic" button
9. The GO1 plugin is now setup.
Sync Lessons from GO1 to Velpic
This is the process for syncing lessons from GO1 to Velpic.
1. Goto Manage -> Lessons in Velpic and click the "Import Content" button on the top left.
2. Click on the text of the plugin that you created.
3. You will be taken to a new screen. On that screen click the "Add GO1 Content" button. A new tab will open to the GO1 portal select page. Choose your portal.
4. Once in your portal click the user menu dropdown and select "Content".
5. Select content from the Marketplace by checking the tickboxes and click the "Add selection to My library" button
6. View your library by clicking on the "My Library" menu option
7. Once you've added content to your library we are done on the GO1 portal.
8. Go back to the Velpic tab and click the "Sync" button
9. Once they are done syncing the status will change to done.
10. Those lessons are now synced into Velpic
If you have any questions please send your query to Velpic support.