In Damstra Learning, there are two types of questionnaires: Quiz or Test.
The Assessment Settings screen allows you to:
- Set the type of assessment to be answered by the trainee for a lesson.
- Determine the settings for each quiz or test.
To access the Assessment Settings screen:
- Click the Lessons tab, pick a lesson, and click Edit to display a lesson’s module view.
- Select the [Assessment] tab, then click the [Settings] button.
For test assessments, administrators set the pass rate for the test as a percentage of the number of correct answers.
- If a user completes a test with a score equal to or higher than the pass rate, they are emailed a message that they have passed with a completion certificate available through the results screen. If a user scores below the pass rate, they are emailed a message that they have not passed and do not get a completion certificate.